List an Event
Kids Events in Perth this Week (Monday 17th to Sunday 23rd April)
Senior writer for WeekendNotes and Perth Mums Group. Founder of fundraisingmums.com.au
1. Follow the Yellow Brick Road at Karrinyup Shopping Centre every day until Friday with a number of Oz-themed activities taking place.
2. The Smurfs are at Belmont Forum every day until the end of the school holidays with games, prizes, live visits and more.
3. Special creatures from the WA Museum will be crawling around Cockburn Gateway all this week.
4. Head to Mandurah Forum for free face painting from the Freedom Fairies every day this week.
5. Kids can design and decorate their own trucker hats at Stockland in Bull Creek from Tuesday to Friday this week.
6. Head to the city on Thursday for free gelato and Bowie-inspired face painting at 140.
7. Learn about the wetlands and make a special magic wand with Magic of the Bush at the Cockburn Wetlands Centre on Friday.
8. The huge Cockburn Cultural Fair on Saturday will have plenty of fun activities, stalls, workshops and more.
9. The Maylands Green Day is a picnic with a difference plus craft and more on Saturday.
10. Itís Family Day at the Duyvken this Sunday with special short tours and lots to see and learn.
Event times and venues are subject to change. Please check with the event coordinators for updated information.
I like this Article
My Google Plus Profile
Submit a Comment
5 Years Or Older
Fetes And Festivals
How Does It Work
Out Of Perth